Monday, August 3, 2009

A Day on the Town!

My mom snapped these photos before showers, make-up, etc. Thanks, Mom! (Yes, I know I don't have to post them, but then it wouldn't feel like you were with me 24/7, dear readers, and I'd misssss yooooou! And the comedic value is priceless.)

Gooooood morning!

Wow, check out the Rainbow Brigade

Shiny, happy people

And RightHand would like to announce, once more, that one of his ears has two ear lobes. At least he's cute. ;)

After tons of cereal (oh- was that just me?), RightHand, Jen, and I went downtown (Portland) on Monday and saw the must-sees.

First, my office!

He was finally here!! :)

Then a little shopping, Portland style. You know, keepin' it weird...

RightHand made Jen stand by this store because it was called MoMo, and one of her and her fiance's cat's name's is Mojo. He thought she could photoshop it later. I know. At least he's cute ;)

Another shot

Sisters enjoying the city! :) I love this pic!

See! It's pretty much a commandment around here.

And then, we found it. The holy grail:



Mmm, I'll take that one.
In the end, Jenny and I "settled" for Cap'n Crunch covered doughnuts, while Ryan got an M&M covered beauty:




Sugar-induced bliss
(AND we got some to go! Why yes, they DO sell a doughnut called Cock and Balls, why do you ask? ;)

From doughnuts to...

The famous Powell's! Though with a strangely shabby sign...

Their bike racks- all related to books about biking!

I loved this graffiti we saw on the way
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment