Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day Three, Again, No Me!

On Day Three, I picked up RighHand from the airport!! Yay! Too bad the views on his flight were so ugly:



He was very tired, though, so my mom and sister went on to the Columbia Gorge without us. RightHand and I made it there later in the week, so don't worry, I'll provide mannnnnny more pictures of the beautiful landscape. Yes, dear readers, I can hear you squealing with delight! ;)

Here are the best pics from my mom and sis's adventure:

Love this self-portrait! And man, we don't look alike at all!

They came home and showed us this pic to warn us of the nasty hike up Beacon Rock- eeks!

So cute

The Bonneville Dam...

And Multnomah Falls. It was kind of cool to see where we were going to visit later in the week. Made me think of them the whole time RightHand and I were retracing their steps. :)

OMG! Mama and her cute Keds! That pic is freakin' precious and priceless! Can't wait to see my Mama later this week!! (I'm gettin' a little homesick!)

Another landmark that we would visit as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment