Monday, August 3, 2009

Miscellany

This is what happens when I don't blog regularly- I have a few pictures/events that I skipped. So forgive me while I play catch-up:

First, dinner with the gang a few Fridays ago:

Beautiful tomato and mozzarella salad

Sweet Natalie in her ice cream shirt

Precious

Potatoes, roasted beets, tomatoes, great bread- it was awesome

Jen enjoyed it


After dinner entertainment! Here's Natalie imitating a bunny and then a reindeer- she moves her head like those white metal yard deer people put out at Christmas! Love that sweet girl! (Gosh, she's not even related to me! Imagine how cute I'll think my own kids are! Gasp!)


The Goof Troop

And, switching gears to the last petsitting job I had. Their neighbors had beautiful bunches of daisies- one of my faves!



And here's what I encountered in front of a house while walking the dog one hot afternoon:

What kind, generous folks! And what a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment