Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Battle Ground Lake State Park

A local park that I hadn't yet checked out, and I'm so glad I did!

Such a summer camp-like scene: lake, pine trees, obnoxiously large amount of people (more proof later)

Cool stump and hill at the beginning of my walk

The water had tons of floating tree trunks

Closer look

Ah, you can just smell the fresh air, cantcha?

I thought the path was going to be wide, flat, and compacted- boy was I wrong! But it turned out to be so beautiful!

So very beautiful

And enchanting- check out these stump stepping stones!

Neat mossy boulders

Just mystical

Another shot

Little bridge and the path ahead

Cool winding steps

Oh look! The path was flat, wide, and compact- just not the one I took!

Lots of people were hanging out by the lake

Attempted beach by the lake- hey, at least it's something!

A horse trailer- it would be so cool to ride around this park!

A stall/hay for your horses

A ranch I saw on the way home

Even the PacNor has beautiful fields! It has everything!

1 comment:

  1. That park looks awesome.cCan't wait to be there soon.

    ReplyDelete