Friday, July 17, 2009

Pet Sounds

Sammy and I really fell in love with each other when we found out that we are perfect running partners during our 'walk' yesterday. I think he had a good time, as did I! Ever since I was little, I have wanted, and ever since I've been running I've wanted one that's also a running buddy. Don't get me wrong, though- I'm still just pet-sitting Sammy, and yes, I've decided to let the family keep him. ;)

He was panting a ton when we got done with our work-out, and his tongue was so crazy and robotic (can you tell I only own cats?!), I had to capture this video:




And this little guy, Gray Boy, thinks knows he's the star of the house

He is a sweetie

But he tires of the photographic attention quickly. But never the butt rubs. No, never the butt rubs...

The cutest thing- the cats like to climb up the ladder and sleep in the little boy's Spiderman loft!

A little blurry- sorry

Ah! The elusive Little One! I can always find her in bed. We're kindred spirits, she and I. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment