Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Really Random

When my mom was here, I snagged her memory card and got some pics off of there that I didn't have yet. The result:

Liz and I trying to figure out the best way to commute to my work (Sorry for revealing a little too much leg!)

Before leaving for my first day of work

Such a mom thing to do- it felt like the first day of school! But I loved it. :)

Liz and Mom took Natalie on a walk at Moulton Falls during her first visit

Coming up to the bridge where Liz and I saw that D-bag about to jump

Great pic, Momma!

There is really no bad picture of the PacNor!

One of the beautiful roses from Liz's garden. All of her hard work really pays off!!

Every rose is breathtaking out there- and she keeps a fresh one in the vase by my bed! I'm so spoiled, but I know it and appreciate it.

And, extremely randomly, here's a gorgeous salad we had with dinner one night. Whatever Tom and Liz concoct is SO good every single night!

No comments:

Post a Comment