Wednesday, July 15, 2009

So, I figured the wedding photographer took enough pre-ceremony pictures for everyone in China to have one, so mine start post-ceremony, at the reception. And oh, by the way, Marlee is freakin' MARRIED! My first true blue friend to be married. I cried at the rehearsal and during the ceremony. I'm still processing this event. It meant so much to me to be included, though, and I had an absolute, albeit tiring, blast.

RightHand and I arrived at the gorgeous, Southern house

What a beautiful place for the reception!


Posing with the groom's cake, a replica of his racecar

Lucky me to be dating RightHand! Meow!

Why do I look scared of the cake? If anything, IT should fear ME! ;)

My superhero power? Devouring a wedding cake in a single bound bite!

Ah, there's the normal photo!

Telling my dad and stepmom about my latest catch. "I swear it was THIS big!". Not really.

A nice side shot of my funky hair- the stylist didn't listen to me at all!!

Good pic of me and my dad laughing

The father-daughter dance. Her dress was SOOO gorgeous, wish I had a better shot. Or one with me and the bride! Sheesh! Oh well, the photographer will reveal all, I'm sure.

Just had to put this one up because my dad looks like, well, I don't even know, and my mom's bug eye is hilarious. Love you, parents! :)

The scene

RightHand, Me, and my giant-looking arm

Me and my cute mama!

Good pic- thanks, RightHand!

Me and my dad

Mom had some crazy faces goin'- that's what she gets for talking through the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment