Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Artsy Fartsy

I know, I know- how could this happen? I don't know, but it did. Yes, I took another picture of the space needle the next morning:

Hey, it was a sunnier day; I had to.

And after a long walk and an even longer wait, I hope I never have to see one of these again. (Probably not, until RightHand and I venture to Seattle next month...)

When I got to the fair on Day 2, I decided to check out the artsy stuff that was going on.

Here's a zip car that you could sign, drawn on, etc. I never stopped at the booth, so I don't know the deal. Sorry!

Time for the art cars! These things were so cool!

This one made bubbles!

Random unfortunately dressed-up doggie. He didn't seem happy about it. :(

This was a cute little one

Love the shoes on the front, especially the heel hood ornament!

Another shot

Cute Ladybug!

Yes, that IS a nasty pair of undies glued to the minivan bumper...

Tractor-like car

This one was just so peace, love, sunshine that it made me grin. Riding in that van has got to be a happy experience! I mean, how could you even get road rage in that baby?

This Toyota truck was covered in toys, but I especially loved the barrettes around the grill

This car's wings actually flapped while it moved- so cool!

Okay. Seriously contemplating doing this to my Taurus. Thoughts? :) And kudos for the awesome recycling idea!!

This car was just so darn pretty

Awesome flames made out of broken pieces of reflectors

Dentures on the hood, toothpaste on the front bumper, toothbrushes on the hubcaps!!!

This car just had a cool rope around it!

And check out this guy, who made art out of dirty windows:


Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment