Friday, June 5, 2009

Oh Happy Summer!

Welcome and thanks for reading!

I am a rising 3L (aka going into my 3rd year of law school) at the University of Georgia School of Law. Somehow, some way, I landed my dream job: clerking for the Animal Legal Defense Fund.

What follows will be my chronicles of the work I do with the ALDF (omitting confidential information, of course) and also my adventures in the Pacific Northwest (I am living in Southwest WA and working in downtown Portland, OR).

Hope you enjoy following along- I'm sure it's going to be a wild ride!

For the animals,
Reagan

6 comments:

  1. Oh, YAY!!!! I've missed keeping up with you...and I'm oh-so-excited about my pending visit! Hope you'll (apologies to your mom) decide the left coast is the one to be on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I'm excited to read about the work you will be doing. So jealous -- I wish I had known such work was an option when I was in law school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, if you get a call from a 'malnourished' grey kitty, do NOT initiate legal action

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to know you are settled and like your job so much. How did the place you are staying at get its name? What battle?
    Take care and don't work too hard. Just wanted you to know we are thinking about you.

    CiCi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for you, Reagan. I hope you come back with lots of knowledge to share with CZA about animal rights! I think Cheeto is finally going to a permanent home on Friday but I'll keep you updated. I hope when you get back you'll have time to foster another kitty :) Congratulations again on getting this clerkship. It's such an huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete