Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bridal Shower Wrap-Up

And finally, the best part:

Cupcake time!

Laaaame! No halfsies allowed!

Everyone was very content!

Bride was happy- that's most important!

Especially this precious girl!

Yummy!

The bride's mom is happy!

The whole group!

Me, the bride, Annie, and Elizabeth (Sorry for my torpedo boobs!)

Another shot (Why do I look like a towering giant?? And those are NOT the shows I wore with the dress, for the record. I just grabbed the closest ones that Natalie had borrowed! Yes, I'm going to stop apologizing for my looks one day. Just not today. ;) )

The bride and bridesmaids

1 comment:

  1. Reagan!!! OH my gosh! I haven't even written anything about my shower much less uploaded the pictures! You were a wonerful assistant hostess and I don't know how long you'll be around but we are movig to Vancouver this coming weekend! I would love to meet up for hot chocolate (I don't drink coffee :) or something and actually get to talk to you since I was a little overwhelmed at the shower. Okay, I will stop rambling! Get my number from Liz!!!

    ReplyDelete