Thursday, June 18, 2009

Indoors/Outdoors, Tomayto/Tomahto

I'm getting used to all of the opportunities to be outside here in the PacNor. Well, really, I'm loving it! Never feel so alive or human as when I'm out communing with nature.

First, here are some bad shots of the park where I run. There's a neat path along a crystal clear, rocky river. I'll get some pics of that soon.

Sign says "Clark County Lewisville Park"


And, because I stopped there on the way home, here is a pic of the grocery store that I go to the most. The store-brand labels inside mostly say Kroger, so it's obviously part of that corporation/brand.

I think that's the strangest name for a store...

And finally, please pity me, for this was my desk as I worked at home last Friday:

1 comment:

  1. You're killin' me!! I always thought I'd end up living in the Pacific Northwest but things didn't work out that way. These pictures are making me want to pack my bags.

    ReplyDelete