Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What Happens At the Fremont Fair...

This chicken company, Foster Farms, was doing a campaign against plumping- a process where chicken producers pump chicken breasts, etc. full of salt water to enlarge them and increase their weight before sale at the grocery store. Of course, I would prefer that they not kill chickens in the first place, so I wasn't really on board with the campaign, although I don't like consumers getting screwed. And unfortunately, the campaign, "Say No to Plumping!" with the picture of a chicken, at first looks like a campaign for animal rights, which had me all hot and bothered.

The chaos, the...pictures?

Most unfortunately, the campaign used adorable giant chickens, with whom I just had to have my picture taken:

Oh my God that thing is cute and plump

Precious. Poor slaughtered chicken :(

No comments:

Post a Comment