Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Estate: Interior

The awesome kitchen

I took this at night- kind of dumb

Tons of storage space everywhere

The fridge and coffee/espresso maker

The game room/computer room

Nice sitting area in that room

The dining room table ready to feed the gang- check out that awesome fireplace on the wall!

How the dining room table normally looks

A dramatic shot

The bar (this house seriously has it all!)

The living room- I love how you have to step down into it

The "library"- so cozy

Chairs to curl up and read in

The foyer

Southwestern style bathroom- love the colors

Custom sink- so cool

This lamp is so cool- I thought it was rock, but it's paper!

Bedroom that my mom stayed in

Another view, and the crib for Natalie's naps (More on her later!)

Laundry room

Master bedroom

Sitting area in master

Fireplace also faces the bathroom!

Rest of the master bath

My cozy comfy bed!!! I lurv it soooo much!

Another view- isn't the wood awesome?

I have a sliding glass door that I open at night, and I can hear the pond/waterfall

My sink- connects to the other guest room

My bathroom- probably the only outdated part of the house, but very clean and just fine!

And here's my closet

The garage

The glass recycling containers- Recycling is soooo thorough in the PacNor! (I'm generally too lazy/busy to say "the Pacific Northwest" so Elizabeth and I have shortened it :)

The giant recycling bin

The awesome instructions

I love it here!!! And now you know why! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment