Thursday, June 18, 2009

More Office Pups!

My boss, Scott, is finally back from his 2 week sailing vacation (he left the day I arrived!). So, while I still don't have a picture of Scott, of course I already have photos of his awesome dogs, Atticus and Lily.

Sweet Atticus!

Lily being forced to pose :) As you may know, I LOVE Goldens, so her presence has me giddy.

Another clerk, Truda, brought in her dog Perry. Perry was excited to go on a walk, so pics were difficult to get! But she is a beautiful black/chocolate combo.

Outside time!

Atticus chillin'

As you can see, only one dog is still at a time ;)

Ah, finally...both at rest :)

Yes, I have to rub it in once more: BEST JOB EVER!!

Another shot- just noticed that Lily is very patiently waiting to be noticed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment