Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Estate: Exterior

Elizabeth and her boyfriend Tom had just hosted Tom's daughter's, Stacy's, wedding at the house. Thus, the landscaping is incredible and everything is just beautiful, though I suspect it always is anyway!

The front entrance

Cute doorbell!

The water feature by the front door/outside my room- aka home of Freddie the frog, but more on that later!

You can see the waterfall in this shot

The porch outside my room

The view as you walk out the front door

Corner of the front patio

3 car garage

Where I park my car- near the shed and the row of bushes

My car is also under this giant, giant tree!

The pool with a view!

Elizabeth's beautiful rose bushes

Gardening table and grill area (and the stray kitty Orangella!)

Two other roses- I think these are the Ronald and Nancy Reagan varieties

The property next door- nice and empty!

The flowers where Stacy and Eric stood to get married

More porchness

A cool low tree and a chimnea

Porch outside the library and family rooms

More lovely landscaping

And more... can you believe this place?!

The awesome area outside the master bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment