Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Behold the Beauty

Elizabeth and I went walking at a park yesterday and the drive there was absolutely beautiful.

First it was curvy, tucked in a forest:


Then we reached a bridge where we HAD to stop to look at the gorgeous river:

Look at that house hangin' on!

Cool rock formations from the swirling of the water over time

Incredible view

My favorite picture

Then we got to the park and I started snapping pictures. I couldn't help myself-- look at this place!

Love this mossy tree

The falls!

More rocks and water :)

Neat rock wall

Beautiful scenery-- and people were actually swimming! Brrrr

The cool rushing water

Beautiful

The rocks were so fun- to look at and walk on

The mandatory flower shot

Flower plus pine tree!

Elizabeth watching as I tromp over the rocks

Me...

No comments:

Post a Comment