Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Office

Finally, my raison d'etre- the ALDF office!

The entrance:

The waiting area/area for clerks to lounge ;)

Poster in the waiting area/lobby:


My fellow clerk, the awesome Mary

My desk- Mary sits to the right of me and we have to talk through the jungle of plants :)

Roxanna's desk

Our hall with pink Christmas lights!

Best office poster ever #1:
Meetings
None of Us is as Dumb as All of Us

Best officer poster ever #2:
Despair
It's Always Darkest Just Before it Goes Pitch Black

Best office poster ever #3:
Underachievement
The Tallest Blade of Grass
is the First to be Cut by the Lawnmower

The awesome Nicole- liaison to the law school chapters, etc.

Nicole getting her dog Alec to sit

Alec and Nicole

Sweet Alec!

Drinking water and wondering why I'm capturing his every move

This is a pic from Facebook- Alec has some hip/back problems, and has to use his cart for longer walks- so precious

The kitchen

Cool sign on fridge

Sign I like on the kitchen bulletin board

Poster near conference area

Stephan Otto, master of all things legislative and maker of an awesome compendium of all animal protection laws

One copy of Stephan's compendium on the wall

Stephan's awesome dog, Toby- He makes the rounds every now and then, visiting each desk. It's fun to be working and then hear some panting, look down, and pet Toby :)

Another angle ;)

Toby is the dog on the front of Stephan's compendium! I've used that a lot in my Animal Law class, so I can't believe I've met the dog on the cover! Oh yeah, and the man who compiled it ;)

Toby had cancer (he's in remission now) but his fur grew back white where the incision was (apparently that's pretty common)

Conference table (also with Christmas lights)

Another poster by conference area

And another (love this one!)

Truda, the other clerk, works for Stephan (Mary and I work with Scott who is on an awesome boating vacay right now)

Copy/printing/supply room

Somehow, some way, this brings us the interwebz

And that's all, folks! More later, I'm sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment